Booriden provides outsourcing services in Kuwait , helping our clients optimize the performance of important, but non-core business functions. We provide the qualified staff, technology resources and best practice business processes in areas such as Implementation of Business Application, IT Manpower Supply, Application Support Services & IT Infrastructure. In addition, we offer outsourcing advisory services that help our clients effect significant change at reduced cost and risk. We provide our outsourcing services onsite, offsite and offshore — as requested by our clients' needs.
Outsourcing is increasing its reach in terms of vertical industry reach as well as geographic scope. While the firms investing in it are wide-ranging, their individual needs are all similar in that they need to reduce overheads as much as possible .
Organizations that outsource are seeking to realize benefits or address the following issues
- Cost savings . The lowering of the overall cost of the service to the business. This will involve reducing the scope, defining quality levels, re-pricing, re-negotiation, cost re-structuring. Access to lower cost economies through off-shoring.
- Improve quality . Achieve a step change in quality through contracting out the service with a new service level agreement.
- Knowledge . Access to intellectual property and wider experience and knowledge.
- Operational expertise . Access to operational best practice that would be too difficult or time consuming to develop in-house.
- Access to talent . Access to a larger talent pool and a sustainable source of skills, in particular in science and engineering.